Pages

Saturday 24 July 2010

July Kit - Summer house.

I have been a tiny bit busy today making my first ever altered chipboard house. I bought a lovely little house a few months ago from Angela at Angelcrafts.biz, and up until this afternoon I had no idea what to do with it.

I had been sitting playing with the new kit and thought.... OMG why didnt I use this before now!!! I used the buttons on the roof, and the two pretty pins as the chimney.... isnt it soooooooooooooo pink looking!!! Emily said that the May Arts ribbon reminded her of grass and this was stuck in my head... so now my house has a pretty hedge edging to it :D Oh to grow flowers that MASSIVE!!!

I have a bird house chipboard kit to use as well, and already have plans to use the kit for 2 months time for this !! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that is sooooooooo cute. Love the use of buttons.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete