Pages

Thursday 22 April 2010

Apologies for lack of updates

Sorry, Katie has been pretty unwell and keeps landing in hospital lately, yesterday she went back to hospital for more jaw joint injections. This time sadly she was in huge amounts of pain afterwards which happens occasionally, I woke up this morning to her singing songs from West Side Story, so I take it that the injections worked after she rested.

On top of that I went away for a few days and partied like it was 1999. Lee the birthday boy was 30 !!! But I have been asked not to share photos of them, so here is one of me in my gorgeous new dress.....



Then what should have been a nice relaxing journey back home... he hem it is our rail system and I should have known better... MUCH better... I was just glad to get home :)

So back to normal from tomorrow evening :)

Oh and postie stalking has been put on hold, It just dawned on me that my Magnolia kit will be held up due to the airport closures!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH.

Beddy times for this lavender lovely LOL... I am going out to an important lunch date tomorrow, I will give you any exciting news that I get ;) ooooooooooo its been such a long time !!!


1 comment:

  1. Love the dress!! That poor postie... I bet if looks could kill. Still airports nearly back to normal .... I'm waiting xxxxx
    ps and I told you it was all your fault lmao

    ReplyDelete