Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

Biblical Stamps DT - Matthew 6:26-27

I made a white on white card today with a hint of peach, my sample is about Spring, the birds are returning from their winter break, food is becoming available for them to eat and I am entering the card into a challenge in Stamping Sisters in Christ Blog :)

The stamp can be bought here for a tiny $4.50,http://www.biblicalstamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=38404 it will ship worldwide so please don't think oh its in Dollars I cant have it.... YES YOU CAN!!! I live in not so sunny Scotland and I have them sat in my desk just now :D

Ok back to the sample! sorry !!! I was just excited about telling you that YOU too can get these stamps ;)




Please visit and bookmark the company Blog
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/

I am entering this blog post here 

4 comments:

  1. Karen what a pretty card. The dotted swiss embossing always reminds me of the little matching Easter dresses that my sister and I had when we were little. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge. I hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Karen - this is so pretty! I love the layers and the texture you have added with the embossing! Such a gorgeous soft palette - I am loving it! Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete